Sunday 18 October 2015

My Life.

My life is my purpose. 
I have a moral responsibility to make it look good, 
the best that I can. 
My life is my Gift. 
It is the only thing I have in this world that belongs to me. 
I Am always wanting to use it well, to flaunt it and to shine through it. 
To dramatize it and make it look good. 
There is every opportunity to do whatever I want. 
And what I will always want is to be happy - really and truly happy.  
This whole drama from start to finish has a shelf life, an end point. 
I can frolic and be joyous or I can just lament. 
Any which way, it all has an expiry date. 
When I am through with it, the sun will set and 
I will pass on like a mist passing over a river 
forever gone from this experience 
with no proof that it ever existed.
My Sun sets when my Soul moves on.
But my Soul Light will forever shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment